2018 – Special Honoree – Baseball
- Born in Steubenville, Ohio, Kazak graduated from Cecil Township High School in 1938.
- He made his major-league debut in September 1948 for the St. Louis Cardinals and his last MLB appearance was July 1, 1952 for Cincinnati.
- Kazak was the starting third baseman for the 1949 National League All-Star team
- The 1949 season was Kazakh’s best in the big leagues. He had a career-high .304 batting average in 92 games. He hit six home runs and three triples.
- In his lone MLB All-Star appearance, Kazak went two-for-two
- An injury in 1950 cost Kazak his starting position. In 93 games, he had 207 at bats, 42 as a pinch-hitter.