DAMON “D.J. FALDOWSKI
Trinity High School
U.S. Naval Academy
- Was a three-year letterman and team captain his senior season at
Trinity High School.
- Helped the Hillers win the WPIAL section baseball championship in 2002 and compile a 23-2 overall record. Faldowski also helped his American Legion team win a district title with a 21-2 overall record.
- He was also a three-year letterman and all-conference selection in football.
- In 1997 he helped the Washington All Stars win the East Zone championship and in 1998 was the starting right fielder for the eventual Pony League World Series runner-ups. His sixth inning homer led to the team’ second victory at the World Series.
- Faldowski played 117 games for the Midshipmen from 2002-2006.
- He had a career batting average of .254 with 19 doubles, 30 RBI and a .331 on-base percentage.
- D.J. batted .302 his senior year with five doubles, a homer and nine RBI. He posted a .396 on-base percentage and .395 slugging percentage. Against Old Dominion he went 2 for 3 with a double against future Hall of Fame MLB pitcher Justin Verlander
- A multi-decorated Navy SEAL who was a Pat Tillman Scholar with several deployments overseas, Faldowski was named a Zuckerman Fellow at Harvard’s Center for Public Leadership.