Washington & Jefferson University
Mount Union College ‘94
- One of NCAA football’s most successful head coaches, and the winningest football coach in W&J history, Sirianni entered 2023 with a 20-year record of 176-42.
- His .807 winning percentage ranks fourth among all active NCAA football coaches with 10-or-more years of experience.
- He has guided the Presidents to 17 post-season appearances over his first 20 years, including 11 NCAA playoff appearances.
- Sirianni’s W&J squads have won at least nine games 13 times, including three straight 10-plus win seasons from 2006-08..
- The 2022 team’s 9-2 final record and ECAC Asa S. Bushnell Bowl win gave W&J its 39th straight winning season, the third longest among all NCAA football schools.
- He has been selected the Presidents’ Athletic Conference Coach of the Year seven times as well as the 2021 D3football.com South Region Coach of the Year and the 2017 American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Region 2 Coach of the Year.
- Before becoming W&J’s head football coach, Sirianni served as the Presidents’ offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach from 1999-2002. Before then he coached at Wilkes College in 1998 after previously serving three seasons as the wide receivers coach at his alma mater and perennial power Mount Union.
- As a player, Sirianni was a three-year starter and two-time All-Ohio Athletic Conference selection at wide receiver and won a NCAA Division III national championship in 1993. He was also a four-time conference triple jump champion in track and field.